- Sunday Jazz Brunch: Every Sunday from 11am to 2pm. Fixed price menu. Delicious four-course meal with many selections to choose from. Excellent live jazz groups: Jazz Brunch Sample menu 2013
- Traditional English Tea Service: Every Sunday and Wednesday between 3pm and 6pm, made to order and served in vintage china, silver and fine table linen: View sample menu.
- Live music during tea time Old time or BlueGrass jamming or Tomy One “M” Wright on guitar and vocals,
- 24 hour Advance Reservations Required.
- Blue Country jamming with ‘Doc’ and friends: Every Tuesday between 6 and 8pm
Enjoy an evening of acoustic mountain music and early jazz on keyboard and light vocals.
- Jamming with SUNDAY KITCHEN: 1st & 3rd Wednesday between 7 and 9pm
Old-time and Celtic. A lively evening of music making.
- Bluegrass by Brunswick’s own ClearSpring band, every Thursday 7 to 9pm except for Third Thursday when OPEN MIC takes place.
- Old Time Open Jam with Old Time Frederick, 1st and 3rd Sunday, 3 to 5pm open to all with a fiddle, banjo, mandolin or guitar that wish to join an open group for merry music making. Great listening pleasure.
- NEW! Bluegrass Jamming, 2nd and 5th Sunday, starting March 10 and March 31, from 3pm to 5pm.
- Tomy One “M” Wright performs contemporary folk music on guitar, dobro and vocals on FOURTH Sunday during tea-time from 2:15 to 4:15pm.
- Live Music most Fridays & Saturdays between 7pm to 9:30pm: mostly Old-time Appalachian, Celtic, Irish, Americana, folk, blues, light rock, contemporary. check our Events Google Calendar on the bottom of this page for daily schedule.
- OPEN MIC hosted by Tomy one ‘M’ Wright,
Every Third Thursday from 7 to 9 pm. Sign up when you arrive.
- Games Club of Maryland, board games and card games Third Saturday from 1 to 7pm open to public and novices are welcome. Club members bring all supplies and are ready to teach you a new hobby.
- Knit Wit Knitting Circle,
Every Second Tuesday starting at 10 am until whenever. Stay for lunch!
Beans in the Belfry is available to host private parties, Showers, Receptions, Benefits, Galas, Teen Milkshake Socials, Children’s Tea, and Birthday parties.For more information, please contact us.
Beer & Wine
Beans in the Belfry is now a licensed establishment to serve beer and wine. This license will prevent us from allowing BYOB per Frederick County regulations.
Special Events in April: Poetry Slammin’ in the Belfry II, Friday, April 5, 8pm till 10pm.