- Sunday Jazz Brunch: Every Sunday from 11am to 2pm. Fixed price menu. Delicious four-course meal with many selections to choose from. Excellent live jazz groups: Jazz Brunch Sample menu 2013
- Traditional English Tea Service: Every Sunday and Wednesday between 3pm and 6pm, made to order and served in vintage china, silver and fine table linen:View sample menu.
- Live music during tea time Old time or BlueGrass jamming or Tomy One “M” Wright on guitar and vocals,
- 24 hour Advance Reservations Required.
- Jamming with SUNDAY KITCHEN: 1st & 3rd Wednesday between 7 and 9pm
Old-time and Celtic. A lively evening of music making.
- Bluegrass by Brunswick’s own ClearSpring band, every Thursday 7 to 9pm except for Third Thursday when OPEN MIC takes place. $1 off beer and wine 6 to 9pm.
- Old Time Open Jam with Old Time Frederick, 1st and 3rd Sunday, 3 to 5pm open to all with a fiddle, banjo, mandolin or guitar that wish to join an open group for merry music making. Great listening pleasure.
- Bluegrass Jamming, 2nd and 5th Sunday, from 3pm to 5pm. Feel free to join the group and enjoy lively home-grown music the way it was meant to be. Great for listening, too.
- Tomy One “M” Wright performs contemporary folk music on guitar, dobro and vocals on FOURTH Sunday during tea-time from 2:15 to 4:15pm.
- World Class Jazz, 2nd Wednesday, from 7pm to 9pm. Immensely talented local jazz performers.
- Live Music most Fridays & Saturdays from 7pm to 9:30pm:
- OPEN MIC hosted by Tomy one ‘M’ Wright,
Every Third Thursday from 7 to 9 pm. Sign up when you arrive.
- Games Club of Maryland, board games and card games Third Saturday from 1 to 7pm open to public and novices are welcome. Club members bring all supplies and are ready to teach you a new hobby.
- Knit Wit Knitting Circle,
Every Second Tuesday starting at 10 am until whenever. Stay for lunch!
Beans in the Belfry is available to host private parties, Showers, Receptions, Benefits, Galas, Teen Milkshake Socials, Children’s Tea, and Birthday parties.For more information, please contact us.
Beer & Wine
Beans in the Belfry is now a licensed establishment to serve beer and wine. This license will prevent us from allowing BYOB per Frederick County regulations.
Special Events in September:
Special Louisiana Jazz and Champagne Supper from 5 to 10pm or until supplies last, on Saturday, September 27, with live jazz entertainment by the Prophets of Abstract Truth featuring Carl Disque on saxophone from 6 to 9pm. Our culinary artists will prepare an unbelievably tasty authentic Shrimp Creole paired with a split of Domaine Lauriet ‘California Champagne’. This specially prepared meal is served at the conclusion of Wine and Chocolate Walk in downtown Brunswick see www.BrunswickMainStreet.org