- Sunday Jazz Brunch: Every Sunday from 11am to 2pm. Fixed price menu $18. Delicious four-course meal with many selections to choose from. Excellent live jazz groups: Jazz Brunch Sample menu 2013
- Traditional English Tea Service: Every Sunday and Wednesday between 3pm and 6pm, made to order and served in vintage china, silver and fine table linen: View sample menu.
- 24 hour Advance Reservations Required.
- Live music during tea time: Old time jam, BlueGrass jam or Tomy One “M” Wright on guitar and vocals.
- Old Time Open Jam with Old Time Frederick, 1st and 3rd Sunday, 3 to 5pm open to all with a fiddle, banjo, mandolin or guitar that wish to join an open group for merry music making. Great listening pleasure.
- Bluegrass Open Jam with Claude Jones, 2nd and 5th Sunday, from 3pm to 5pm. Feel free to join the group and enjoy lively home-grown music the way it was meant to be. Great for listening,
- Tomy One “M” Wright performs contemporary folk music on guitar, dobro and vocals on FOURTH Sunday during tea-time from 2:30 to 4:30pm.
- Jamming with SUNDAY KITCHEN: 1st & 3rd Wednesday, 7pm to 9pm. Celtic and old-time alternate. A lively evening of music making.
- World Class Jazz with Jeff Cosgrove and friends, 2nd Wednesday, from 7pm to 9pm. Immensely talented local jazz performers. Check our Google calendar below for who’s playing.
- Open Bluegrass Jam hosted by Bobby Bales and Claude Jones, 1st Thursday from 7pm to 9pm. Bobby is a legendary lead guitarist in the Grassy Ridge Band. All are welcome to join in.
- Bluegrass music with Eric Knowles and friends, 2nd and 4th Thursday, 7pm to 9pm. Enjoy local bluegrass and fine fellowship. $1 off beer and wine.
- OPEN MIC hosted by Tomy one ‘M’ Wright, sponsored by SAW and F.A.M.E. Every THIRD Thursday from 7 to 9 pm. Sign up when you arrive.
Fridays and Saturdays:
- Live Music varies: quartets, trios, duos or solo singer/songwriters; folk, blues, bluegrass, country, Irish, traditional, roots, popular, oldies, light rock, originals, 7pm to 9:30pm. See schedule on Google Events Calendar below. Please check NEWS on our homepage for last minute substitutions or cancellations.
- Games Club of Maryland, board games and card games Third Saturday from 1 to 7pm open to public and novices are welcome. Club members bring all supplies and are ready to teach you a new hobby.
- Knit Wit Knitting Circle,
Every Second Tuesday starting at 10 am until whenever. Stay for lunch!
Beans in the Belfry is available to host private parties, Showers, Receptions, Benefits, Galas, Teen Ice Cream or Milkshake Socials, Children’s Tea, and Birthday parties. For more information, please contact us.
Events in May:
Enjoy Mother’s Day Jazz Brunch on Sunday, May 10, from 10am to 2pm. Our live jazz performers, CG Duo, will play pleasing jazz standards on keyboard, sax, clarinet, flute and light vocals. We serve a delicious four-course fixed price brunch for $18 with many selections. Mother’s Day jazz brunch menu – CG Duo – Mothers Day