- Sunday Jazz Brunch: Every Sunday from 11am to 2pm. Fixed price menu $18. Delicious four-course meal with many selections to choose from. Excellent live jazz groups: Jazz Brunch Sample menu
- Traditional English Tea Service: Every Sunday and Wednesday between 3pm and 6pm, made to order and served in vintage china, silver and fine table linen: View sample menu.
- 24 hour Advance Reservations Required.
- Live music during tea time: Old time jam, BlueGrass jam or Tomy One “M” Wright on guitar and vocals.
- Old Time Open Jam with Old Time Frederick, 1st and 3rd Sunday, 3 to 5pm open to all with a fiddle, banjo, mandolin or guitar that wish to join an open group for merry music making. Great listening pleasure.
- Bluegrass Open Jam with Claude Jones, 2nd and 5th Sunday, from 3pm to 5pm. Feel free to join the group and enjoy lively home-grown music the way it was meant to be. Great for listening,
- Tomy One “M” Wright performs contemporary folk music on guitar, dobro and vocals on FOURTH Sunday during tea-time from 2:30 to 4:30pm.
- Mixed Bag Jazz with Jeff Cosgrove and friends, 2nd Wednesday, from 7pm to 9pm. Immensely talented local jazz performers. Check our Google calendar below for who’s playing.
- Open Bluegrass Jam hosted by Bobby Bales and Claude Jones, 1st Thursday from 7pm to 9pm. Bobby is a legendary lead guitarist in the Grassy Ridge Band. All are welcome to join in.
- Bluegrass music with Eric Knowles and friends, 2nd Thursday, 7pm to 9pm. Enjoy local bluegrass and fine fellowship. $1 off beer and wine.
- OPEN MIC hosted by Tomy one ‘M’ Wright, sponsored by SAW and F.A.M.E. Every THIRD Thursday from 7 to 9 pm. Sign up when you arrive.
- Jazz with Brian Litz and Friends on Fourth Thursday from 6 to 8pm for a limited time.
Friday and Saturday Evenings:
- Live Music varies: quartets, trios, duos or solo singer/songwriters; folk, blues, bluegrass, country, Irish, traditional, roots, popular, oldies, light rock, originals, 7pm to 9:30pm. See schedule on Google Events Calendar below. Please check NEWS on our homepage for last minute substitutions or cancellations.
- Games Club of Maryland, board games and card games 3rd Saturday from 1 to 7pm open to public and novices are welcome. Club members bring all supplies and are ready to teach you a new hobby.
- Open Ukulele jam for lovers of the mighty uke, all levels, let’s have fun and take a musical trip to Hawaii and the Islands. 4th Saturday, 2 to 4pm.
- Knit Wit Knitting Circle,
Every Second Tuesday starting at 10 am until whenever. Stay for lunch!
Beans in the Belfry is available to host private parties, Showers, Receptions, Benefits, Galas, Teen Ice Cream or Milkshake Socials, Children’s Tea, and Birthday parties. For more information, please contact us.
Special Events in May: Champagne and Jazz Supper on Saturday, May 7, from 5pm to 10pm or until supplies last. We will serve an authentic Louisiana Shrimp dinner and a mini bottle of sparkling wine, following the Wine and Chocolate Walk in downtown Brunswick. Live jazz entertainment by the Prophets of the Abstract Truth featuring jazz and blues saxophone icon Carl Disque from 6 to 8:30pm. Champagne and Jazz Supper May 7 2016 24×36