Directions from C&O Canal towpath on bicycle or on foot:
Directions by car:
Coming from West Virginia…
- …on US 340, take the Knoxville/Brunswick exit, at the intersection in Knoxville turn right on Rt. 478 and continue for about 3 miles.
- When you get close to Brunswick you’ll be on Potomac Street.
- As you get two blocks away from where Beans in the Belfry is located you will see a huge highway bridge before and above you – an underpass. Drive under it and Beans in the Belfry is just on the other side of it, 122 West Potomac Street, located in the red brick church building.
Coming from Frederick, Maryland area…
- …on US 340, take the exit for Brunswick (Route 17), at the traffic circle where Sheetz is go halfway around the circle and continue straight on Route 17 for 1 mile.
- At the traffic light, turn right, downhill for 1 mile.
- You will get to another traffic circle, take the West B Street exit from the traffic circle,
- continue on West B Street for one block,
- turn left on Virginia Avenue, continue one block
- turn left on West Potomac Street. Beans in the Belfry is at 122 West Potomac Street, on your right, in the red brick church building.
Coming from Virginia (Lovettsville)…
- You will come across the Potomac Bridge (Route 17) and get immediately to a traffic circle.
- Go almost all the way around the circle and take the exit for West B Street, continue on West B Street (uphill) for one block,
- turn left on Virginia Street (downhill) for one block,
- turn left on West Potomac Street. Beans in the Belfry is on your right, 122 West Potomac Street, in
- the red brick church building.
If you have any problem finding your way around, just call Beans in the Belfry from your car at 301-834-7178 or toll free at 877-HER-CAFE.